Miri Half Day City Tour is a 4 hours Miri City Tour visit the first oil well in Sarawak, the largest Taoist Temple in south east asia, Miri City Fan, Miri Heritage Centre, Miri Waterfront & Tamu Muhibbah the local market.
There are 2 session of this tour – 1st Session, morning at 9am or 10am, 2nd Session, afternoon at 2pm. The duration of this Miri Half Day City Tour is 4 hours.
Price Charged per person for Miri Half Day City Tour: (for price charge please whatapps us, we will reply)
To book, kindly send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or whatapps us at 012-7909055 with below details:
- All travelers’ name
- Travelers’ IC/Passport
- Hotel to pick up and drop off in Miri.
We will recommend you to book Miri to Niah Caves Day Trip with Tusan Beach Sunset Tour if you have not visited the Niah Caves yet.
Miri Half Day City Tour
9am or 2pm, pick up from your hotel. Today, we will visit:
- Grand Old Lady (First Oil Well) – The Grand Old Lady situated at Canada Hill, is the first oil well in the country which was built back in 1910. It represents the petroleum history of Miri which is almost a century old and is one of the places of interest in Miri. This oil well is no longer in production of crude oil and it has been declared a protected historical site by the Sarawak Government. At Canada Hill, there is an observatory platform where visitors can have an excellent view of Miri City. Next to the oil well is the newly completed Petroleum Science Museum.
- Tua Pek Kong (Taoist Temple) . The largest Taoist Temple in South East Asia. Built in 1913, the temple was built and dedicated to the beloved deity by overseas Chinese trading or working in Miri then. It is the oldest temple in Miri, and one of the few buildings in Miri that had survived World War II bombings and fires.
- Tamu Muhhibah (Local Market). Tamu Muhibbah is a colorful native market where you’ll find a range of exotic fruits and vegetables, handicrafts and produce from upriver areas, including fragrant Bario rice.
- Miri City Fan – An award winning urban park complex located at strategic points across Merpati and Kipas Roads.
- Miri Heritage Centre (handicraft & souvenir)
- Miri Waterfront
Enjoy shopping in trendy shopping malls at the end of the tour.
1pm or 6pm: Transfer back to hotel.