Day 1: Arrival in Malaysia, transfer to your hotel in Kuala Lumpur
My Hotel Bukit Bintang or similar class hotel
00.00hrs: Arrival in KLIA/KLIA 2, pick up and we will transfer you to your hotel in Kuala Lumpur. NOTE: Journey will take around 1 hour.
If time available, we will do the Half day Kuala Lumpur City Tour | 3 hours join-in tour
Please note the schedule for the Kuala Lumpur Half Day tour is either 09:00-12:30 or 14:00-17:30. Duration: : 3 hour(s) and 30 minute(s)
00.00hrs: Check in hotel. Free & easy after check in. Tour ends.
Day 2: Kuala Lumpur to Genting Highland and back!
My Hotel Bukit Bintang or similar class hotel
Today, we will do the One Day Tour to Genting Highland with Batu Cave
07.30am: Pick up from hotel and we will visit Batu Caves Temple. There are 272 steps for you to climb to get into the Batu Caves. The landmark of the Batu Caves is the 43 meter tall Murugan statue. You can see it from very far away. Batu Caves is a must visit for everyone especially for Hindus around the world.
NOTE: You will spend around 2 hours in the Batu Caves area.
10.00am: We will proceed to Genting Highland. We will take the Cable Car Ride to Genting Highland.
You will see the breathtaking view of the 130-million-year-old rainforest surrounding Resorts World Genting from the gondola! Before arriving in Genting Highland, we will visit Chin Swee Temple – We will get off at Chin Swee Cable Car Station.
02.00pm: Arrive in Genting Highland, visit the casinos, plenty of games Indoor or outdoor Theme park and hopping malls.
06.00pm: Take the Cable Car Ride to Gohtong Jaya to catch your bus/car to Kuala Lumpur.
08.00pm: Back at your hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Tour ends.
Day 3: Melaka Historical Tour - Overnight in Melaka
Hotel Orkid or similar class hotel
Bus / Car
07.00am: Breakfast at hotel. Check out hotel.
08.00hrs: Pick up and transfer to Malacca. Journey from Kuala Lumpur to Malacca will take approximately 2 hours.
10.00am: Arrive in Melaka. We will then start our One Day Trip to Melaka.
We will visit:
- A’Famosa Fort(1511)– The settlement used to sprawl across a whole hillside but now only a lone gate (Porta de Santiago) remains. One of the oldest surviving European architectural remains in Asia.
- St. Paul’s Church(1521) -The oldest church his is the church ruins that situated on the top of the St Paul’s Hill. The hill was formely called as Malacca Hill.
- Stadthuys (1650) -Known as Dutch Square or Red square due to Dutch-inspired red buildings. It is the most recognizable landmark in Malacca.
- Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum(1861) – From the term Baba, an honorific manner of addressing a Straits-born gentleman and Nyonya which addresses a Straits-born lady. The house is a combination of three terrace lots that were acquired by the Chan family in 1861. Four generations lived in the house before it was opened as a museum in March 1985. Meander through the home of Baba Chan Cheng Siew (1865-1919) whose eclectic taste offers a glimpse into the richness of the culture and the opulence that was fashionable in many pre-World War II Peranakan homes.
05.00pm; Arrive at Encore Melaka and we will need to get ready to watch the show – Impression Series.
05.30pm: Watch the show at Encore Melaka. Duration: 70 minutes.
ENCORE MELAKA . IMPRESSION SERIES is an immersive performance with a series of untold stories of Melaka, which reflects a society that embraces diversity and inclusiveness. The 70-minute long mega show recounts the long-forgotten tales: stories of the early voyagers, legacy of Cheng Ho’s diplomatic mission, indigenous settlement and cross-cultural encounters such as the Baba Nyonya. Expect to see astounding projection mapping, intricate theatre props and costumes, and experience first in Southeast Asia, 360-degree rotating audience platform facing a 240-meter-long stage with multiple stages. The inclusiveness of Melaka is expressed through the blend of traditional and contemporary dance performed by 200 Malaysian performers. Directed by Wang Chaoge, the creative force behind the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games Opening and Closing Ceremony, Encore Melaka is the newest offering from China’s iconic Impression Series.
07.00pm: Pick up and we will visit
- Melaka River Cruise – 45 min cruise ride, is a great way to see the sights of Melaka at a leisurely pace, in comfort and without breaking the bank .The Melaka River Cruise is the only river journey in South East Asia that takes you back through these 600 years of history. OPTIONAL : Foreigners RM 30 for adults and RM 25 for kids.
- Jonker Street Night Market (Fri, Saturday & Sunday only) -It is a famous Chinatown street opened on Fridays and Saturdays that sells everything from tasty treats to cheap keepsakes. There are a wide collection of fabrics, jewellery, wooden clogs, arts and crafts and other memorable items at prices you will not get anywhere else in the world. Visitors are spoiled for choice when it comes to delicious food; from piping hot grilled meat on skewers to Chinese delicacies like bak chang (sticky rice stuffed with meat and wrapped in bamboo leaves), dim sum, and popiah (fresh spring roll), visitors can easily browse through the many stalls and live performances in Jonker Walk Night Market
00.00hrs: Check you in to your hotel in Melaka. At night, free & easy at own leisure.
Day 4: Melaka - Departure!
Bus / Car
00.00hrs: Breakfast at hotel.
00.00hrs: Free & easy until transfer to airport.
00.00hrs: Departure! Melaka Tour package from Kuala Lumpur 4 days 3 nights with Encore Show ends. Bye Bye Malaysia.
Price & Terms
What is included?
- 2 nights’ stay in Kuala Lumpur.
- 1 night’s stay In Malacca.
- Daily Breakfast
- Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour 3 hours
- Genting Day Tour with 2 Way Cable Car Tickets
- Malacca Historical Tour
- Encore Show Malacca
- All land transportation as per itinerary.
What is not included?
- Personal expenses such as: Extra meals (lunch & dinner), soft drinks, snacks, souvenirs, laundry, minibar, telephone, etc.
- Air tickets & airport tax
- Tour Insurance
- Hotel Peak Season surcharge
- All hotels will impose Tourism Tax of MYR 10 per room per night. Upon check into a hotel, the hotel will collect Tourism Tax from guest directly
- Malacca, Penang & Langkawi Heritage fee (RM 2 – RM 9) based on hotel category.
- Midnight Transfer Surcharge 2300-0700hrs USD 5 Per Pax