4 nights 5 days Malaysia package with Genting Highland, A Famosa Water Park and Melaka History Tour with Encore Show is suitable for first time visitor to Malaysia.
It combines the Kuala Lumpur City Tour, Malaysia water park tour, famous highland tour and Melaka cultural tour within the short time of 4 nights 5 nights in Malaysia.
Day 1: Arrival - Transfer to Kuala Lumpur
Arena Star Luxury or Cosmo Hotel or Ancasa Express @Pudu or similar class hotel
00.00hrs: Arrival. Pick up and we will transfer you to your hotel in Kuala Lumpur. NOTE: Journey from KLIA/KLIA 2 to Kuala Lumpur City will take approximately 1 hour.
00.00hrs: Before check in to your hotel, we will visit KLCC – landmark of Malaysia to take some photos.
00.00hrs: Check in hotel. Welcome drink. Free & easy at your own leisure after check in.
Day 2: Kuala Lumpur - Batu Caves - Genting Highlands and back!
My Hotel Bukit Bintang or Arena Star Luxury or Cosmo Hotel or Ancasa Express @Pudu or similar class hotel
07.00am: Breakfast at hotel. Today, we will do the One Day Tour to Genting Highlands with Batu Caves from Kuala Lumpur.
Please click on the link above for tour details.
08.00pm: Back in your hotel in Kuala Lumpur. Tour ends.
Day 3: Kuala Lumpur - A’Famosa Resort
07.00am: Breakfast at hotel. Check out hotel.
08.00am: Pick up and we will transfer you to A’Famosa Resort. NOTE: Journey will take around 1 hour.
09.00am: Arrive in A’ Famosa Resort. Check in hotel. You will enjoy the resort’s facilities at own leisure such as A’ Famosa Water Park, A’Famosa Safari Wonderland, Cowboy Town, 4D Theatre and Ghost House.
You will have your free & easy time at the resort. Tour ends.
NOTE: Lunch & Dinner at own expenses.
Day 4: A Famosa Resort - Melaka 1 Day Tour
Hotel Orkid Melaka or Arenaa De Luxe Hotel or similar class hotel
08.00am: Breakfast at hotel.
09.00am: Check out hotel. Pick up and transfer to Malacca.
10.00am: Arrive in Melaka. We will then start our One Day Trip to Melaka
We will visit:
- A’Famosa Fort(1511)– The settlement used to sprawl across a whole hillside but now only a lone gate (Porta de Santiago) remains. One of the oldest surviving European architectural remains in Asia.
- St. Paul’s Church(1521) -The oldest church his is the church ruins that situated on the top of the St Paul’s Hill. The hill was formely called as Malacca Hill.
- Stadthuys (1650) -Known as Dutch Square or Red square due to Dutch-inspired red buildings. It is the most recognizable landmark in Malacca.
- Baba Nyonya Heritage Museum(1861) – From the term Baba, an honorific manner of addressing a Straits-born gentleman and Nyonya which addresses a Straits-born lady. The house is a combination of three terrace lots that were acquired by the Chan family in 1861. Four generations lived in the house before it was opened as a museum in March 1985. Meander through the home of Baba Chan Cheng Siew (1865-1919) whose eclectic taste offers a glimpse into the richness of the culture and the opulence that was fashionable in many pre-
- World War II Peranakan homes.
05.00pm; Arrive at Encore Melaka and we will need to get ready to watch the show – Impression Series.
05.30pm: Watch the show at Encore Melaka. Duration: 70 minutes.
ENCORE MELAKA . IMPRESSION SERIES is an immersive performance with a series of untold stories of Melaka, which reflects a society that embraces diversity and inclusiveness. The 70-minute long mega show recounts the long-forgotten tales: stories of the early voyagers, legacy of Cheng Ho’s diplomatic mission, indigenous settlement and cross-cultural encounters such as the Baba Nyonya. Expect to see astounding projection mapping, intricate theatre props and costumes, and experience first in Southeast Asia, 360-degree rotating audience platform facing a 240-meter-long stage with multiple stages. The inclusiveness of Melaka is expressed through the blend of traditional and contemporary dance performed by 200 Malaysian performers. Directed by Wang Chaoge, the creative force behind the 2008 Beijing Olympic Games Opening and Closing Ceremony, Encore Melaka is the newest offering from China’s iconic Impression Series.
07.00pm: Pick up and we will visit
- Melaka River Cruise – 45 min cruise ride, is a great way to see the sights of Melaka at a leisurely pace, in comfort and without breaking the bank .The Melaka River Cruise is the only river journey in South East Asia that takes you back through these 600 years of history. OPTIONAL : Foreigners RM 30 for adults and RM 25 for kids.
- Jonker Street Night Market (Fri, Saturday & Sunday only) -It is a famous Chinatown street opened on Fridays and Saturdays that sells everything from tasty treats to cheap keepsakes. There are a wide collection of fabrics, jewellery, wooden clogs, arts and crafts and other memorable items at prices you will not get anywhere else in the world. Visitors are spoiled for choice when it comes to delicious food; from piping hot grilled meat on skewers to Chinese delicacies like bak chang (sticky rice stuffed with meat and wrapped in bamboo leaves), dim sum, and popiah (fresh spring roll), visitors can easily browse through the many stalls and live performances in Jonker Walk Night Market
00.00hrs: Check you in to your hotel in Melaka. At night, free & easy at own leisure.
INCLUDE: En route we will have lunch at local restaurant.
Please note entrance fees if there is any will be at own expenses.
Day 5: Melaka - Departure! Bye Bye Malaysia!
00.00hrs: Breakfast at hotel.
00.00hrs: Free & easy until transfer to airport.
00.00hrs: Departure! Melaka ! Bye Bye Malaysia. 4 nights 5 days Malaysia package | Genting Highland+ A Famosa Resort + Melaka ends.
Price & Terms
What is included?
- 2 nights’ stay in Kuala Lumpur.
- 1 night’ stay at A Famosa Resort.
- 1 night’s stay in Malacca.
- Daily Breakfast
- Genting Day Tour with 2 Way Cable Car Tickets
- Malacca Historical Tour
- Encore Show Malacca
- All land transportation as per itinerary.
- Entrance tickets to A’Famosa Resort Melaka inclusive of entry to A’ Famosa Water Park, A’Famosa Safari Wonderland, Cowboy Town, 4D Theatre and Ghost House.
What is not included?
- Personal expenses such as: Extra meals (lunch & dinner), soft drinks, snacks, souvenirs, laundry, minibar, telephone, etc.
- Air tickets & airport tax
- Tour Insurance
- Hotel Peak Season surcharge
- All hotels will impose Tourism Tax of MYR 10 per room per night. Upon check into a hotel, the hotel will collect Tourism Tax from guest directly
- Malacca, Penang & Langkawi Heritage fee (RM 2 – RM 9) based on hotel category.
- Midnight Transfer Surcharge 2300-0700hrs USD 5 Per Pax