3D2N Mulu Pinnacles combines hiking, climbing and rock climbing, it is the most challenging multi-days trek in Malaysia.
The Pinnacles is a series of 45-meter high, razor-sharp limestone spikes that grow miraculously out of the ground into the sky, reaching mid-way up the slopes of Gunung Api. Backdropped against the gentle green of Gunung Benarat, the cold, grey spikes rising angrily yet peacefully look almost alien-like.Took from meimeichu.com
3D2N Mulu Pinnacles Price 2023 is to be advised. Contact us at +6012-3679785 (Angie) and we will send you the quotation.
We will need the below information to quote:
- Number of traveler
- Travel date
- Duration of staying ? (In fact, if you have more days, we will advise you to spend the last night in Mulu Marriot Resort & Spa to take some rest before the next day departure).
If you have 5 days in Mulu and want to do the Mulu Pinnacles we will advise the below:
- Day 1: Arrival – Deer Cave + Lang Cave + Bats Exodus. [Overnight in Benarat Lodge, Mulu Park or Mulu Marriort Resort & Spa]
- Day 2: Penan Settlement – Kuala Litut – Mulu Pinnacles Base Camp [Overnight at Camp 5]
- Day 3: Camp 5 – Mulu Pinnacles Viewpoint – Mulu Pinnacles Base Camp [Overnight at Camp 5]
- Day 4: Camp 5 – Kuala Litut – Clearwater summer hut – Mulu Marriort Resort & Spa [Overnight in Benarat Lodge, Mulu Park or Mulu Marriort Resort & Spa]
- Day 5: Departure!
Let’s say you only have 3 days in Mulu and want to do the Pinnacles Trek – Click HERE.
If you dont want to do the Mulu Pinnacles Trek, then you can relax and rest in 5 star Mulu Marriot Resort & Spa. Our Mulu Marriot Package 4 days 3 nights will be your best choice.
Day 1: Arrival in Mulu, Batu Bungan then to Camp 5
Car / Boat / Walking
Upon arrival Mulu Airport, meet and greet by our friendly representative and transfer by longboat proceed to Batu Bungan – Penan Settlement, to observe the tribe lifestyle and to select handicrafts on display for sale at Penan Settlement. Picnic lunch at Clearwater summer huts and relax for a while then continue journey by longboat to Long Litut.
After lunch, we will take an 1-hour boat ride to Kuala Litut Jetty. During low tide, you may have to get into the water to help push the boat along. At Kuala Litut jetty, you’ll do the 9km walk to Camp 5, to the beautiful Mulu Pinnacles Base Camp. This 9km trail is an easy but long walk on flat terrain, over some rivers and across hanging bridges.
At Camp 5, you can relax, swim in the cold Melinau River, and take in the views of Gunung Benarat. After dinner, you’ll meet with your guide for a detailed briefing for the next day’s climb to the Pinnacles.
Day 2: Camp 5 to Mulu Pinnacles Viewpoint
Car / Walking
Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Today, after breakfast. You will do the steep 2.4km climb up to Gunung Api to witness the wonders of the Mulu Pinnacles. This is an uphill hike at 45 degree angle that ascends for about 3 to 5 hours. There is no nice, paved, well-trodden path here. Instead, you get snaking tree roots, razor-sharp rocks, and the occasional rope to help you haul yourself up. The rainforest in Mulu is as virgin and wild as it gets. It’s beautiful, but there’s no time for you to leisurely soak in the views because there are important cut-off times at 3 checkpoints to ensure you and your group get up and down the mountain before dark.
Pack lunch will be serve at the observatory point. After lunch descend to Camp 5.
Day 3: Camp 5 to Kuala Litut to airport/next destination
Car / Boat
Breakfast at Camp 5 and jungle trek to Kuala Litut and transfer to Clearwater summer hut for picnic lunch and later
on you can enjoy swimming at the clear water spring.
Transfer by longboat to Mulu airport for flight to next destination. Tour ends.
About Camp 5, your 2 nights’ accommodations:
- The rooms are dorm-style with bare mattresses, so bring a sleeping bag or use a sarong as a blanket.
- It gets quite chilly at night or when it’s raining, so you’ll need a light jacket.
- You can rent a mosquito net for RM10 a night.
- The toilet is again, basic but clean. Bring your own toiletries.
- There’s no place to charge your electrical devices, bring a power bank and extra camera batteries.
Price & Terms
What is included?
- 2 night accommodation at Camp 5 – Dormitory
- 2 Breakfast , 3 Lunches & 2 Dinner
- Entrance fee, guide fee & boat transfers
- All transfers & tours as stated in the package
What is not included?
- Travel insurance
- Tourism Tax
- Porter Fees