Day 1: Kuala Lumpur - Cameron Highlands
Strawberry Park Resort or similar class hotel
6.00am: Pick-up from hotel. Start our Cameron Highlands 2 Days 1 Night Package.
10.00am – Arrive at Cameron Highlands. We will visit The Smokehouse Hotel. This is one of the best English style boutique hotel. Take a rest and have a wonderful traditional English breakfast. At own expenses, Expected to pay USD 3 to USD 5.
11.30pm – We will visit Big Red Strawberry Farm and Cactus Valley which is beside Big Red Strawberry Farm. NOTE: There is a session of Cactus Valley needs entrance fees of RM 15. At own expenses. This is OPTIONAL.
- There are strawberry juice, strawberry ice cream and etc in the cafe. You can take a rest and have a drink at the cafe. At own expenses. Expected to pay USD 5 to USD 10. After rest, you can try to pick strawberries in Strawberry Farm.
- There are many beautiful and special species of cactus.
01.00pm: We will have lunch at Ferm Nyonya Restaurant.
02.30pm: We will drop you at Kea Farm Market. Kea Farm Market is well-known among visitors as shopping destination for fresh produce.
04.00pm: Check in hotel and rest.
07.00pm: We will have dinner at Singh Chapati Cameron Highlands.
08.00pm: We will drop you at Brinchang Night Market. There are a lot of fresh vegetables and fruits. NOTE: Please note Brinchang Night Market only open on Friday and Saturday.
09.30pm: Back to hotel and rest.
Day 2: Cameron Highlands - Kuala Lumpur (Breakfast)
07.00am: Breakfast at hotel.
08.30am: Pick up from hotel, we will visit Mossy Forest. To go to Mossy Forest, need to hire a jeep. In Mossy Forest, you can experience the chilly and moist atmosphere. Please wear comfortable walking shoes and jacket.
Description: Due to the humidity, cold weather and high altitude in Mossy Forest, most of the trees are not higher than 10 metres. With the misty air, the forest looks more mystical. The view at the top also glamorous if you can hike until the top of the Gunung Brinchang.
11.00am: We will visit visit BOH Tea Plantation. You can take a rest at the cafe and have brunch at the cafe. At own expenses, Expected to pay USD 5 to USD 10.
01.00pm: We will visit Lavender Garden. With the nice view of beautiful flowers and plants. You should be able to upload plenty of photos in your Instagram. Besides taking photos, your can treat yourself with a lavender ice cream or jam as well. You can pick-up lavender at USD 1 only. Strawberry also can be pick-up here at own expenses. Expected to pay USD 2. Depends on the quantity you pick-up.
02.00pm – We will have lunch after at Restaurant Tuan Yuan.
3.30pm – We will visit Orang Asli Village to experience the simple life of Orang Asli.
5.30pm: We will drive back to Kuala Lumpur. Journey will take approximately 4 hours.
NOTE: We will have dinner en route in Bidor. At own expenses.
09.30pm: Arrive at hotel in KL. Tour ends.
Price & Terms
What is included?
- All land transportation as per itinerary.
- Tour Guide/ Driver as per itinerary.
- Meals mentioned as per itinerary.
- One night accommodation at Strawberry Park Resort or similar class hotel
- Jeep to Mossy Forest & Boh Tea Plantation. (SIC Basic – Sharing)
What is not included?
- Items not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Entrance Fees of Mossy Forest = RM 10 per person.
- Entrance fees of Cactus Valley = RM 15 per person.
- Entrance fees