Brunei Day Tour from Miri enable you to travel to Brunei within a day. It is an interesting tour for you to see Brunei. Beside Niah Caves Day Trip, we will recommend our guest to do this tour. If you have more days, then you can do the Miri Half Day City Tour.
This is a FULL Day 8 hours sharing Tour visit Bandar Seri Begawan, Two Brunei’s National Mosques and the must visit place which is The Royal Regalia Museum.
Brunei Day Tour from Miri Price (please whatapps us we will revert accordingly)
To book this tour , kindly send us an email to email@example.com or whatapps us at 012-7909055 with below details:
- All travelers’ name
- Travelers’ IC/Passport
- Hotel to pick up and drop off in Miri.
One Day Tour to Brunei from Miri
08.00am: Pick up from your hotel in Miri, and we will drive to Bandar Seri Begawan. Journey on the road will take approximately 2.5 hours. Immigration clearance at Sarawak / Brunei Border Sg 7.
Upon arrival in Bandar Seri Begawan, capital city of Brunei, we will visit:
- The Royal Regalia Museum – It mainly houses the regalia of the Sultan and the royalty, as well as exhibits related to the commemorations of the Silver and Golden Jubilee celebrations of Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah’s rule of Brunei. This museum is a highlight of any trip to Brunei.
- Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque – It is one of the Brunei’s two national mosques (the other Jame’ Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque), as well as a national landmark. It is the most magnificent mosque in South East Asia and a replica of a 16th-century royal barge is moored in an adjoining lagoon.
01.00pm: Lunch at Local Restaurant.
02.00pm: After lunch, we will visit:
- Jame’ Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque -one of the Brunei’s two national mosques (the other is Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque), and is a national landmark.
- Kampung Ayer(Venice of the East) [photo stop] – It is the world’s largest water village with 30,000 people living in houses on stilts snaking along the banks of the Brunei River.
- The Light of Faith Palace[photo stop] – is the permanent official residence of the Sultan of Brunei.
04.00pm – Head back to Miri ,en route, we will pass by Jerudong Park (an amusement park – It is the largest and most expensive amusement park in Southeast Asia, built and funded by the Bruneian government for $1 billion – not well-maintained, still operating, we are not going inside, just passing by)
06.00 pm – Arrive in Miri, drop to your hotel. Tour ends.
Mosques are closed on Thursdays & Fridays for Non-Muslim visitors. Photography is not allowed inside the
Mosques and Museums. Ladies are required to wear a black coat/robe (provided by the Mosque) before entering
the Mosque Shoes to be taken off before entering the Mosque and the Royal Regalia Building.