2 days in Brunei Tour Package Itinerary price charged from USD 205 per person (based on 2 to go), cover all the highlights of Brunei, includes 1 nights’ hotel, tours & transfers in Brunei based on private basic, meals, boat fees, entrances and licensed tour guide. This is an all inclusive package based on 2 to go.
PLEASE NOTE: If you are embarking on a journey with a group consisting of more than 2 individuals, kindly get in touch with us. The per person price for private tours will be reduced from the publicly listed rate.Rate published is for 2 to go.
2 days in Brunei Tour Package ITINERARY:
On day 1 – Upon our arrival in Brunei, pick up and transfer to hotel.
On day 2, We’ll embark on the Half-Day City and Water Village Tour, encompassing visits to Sultan Palace (Istana Nurul Iman), Jame’ Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque, Malay Technology Museum, Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha Bridge, the Water Village with a boat ride and light refreshments, a quick pause at Kampong Ayer Cultural & Tourism Gallery, Royal Regalia Centre, and the Eco Park.
The itinerary cover some highlights of Brunei, unveil the allure of Brunei with our immersive 2-day itinerary, carefully curated to showcase the best of this captivating nation. Experience a vibrant blend of cultural immersion, historical marvels, and natural beauty of Brunei.
we will then prepare a final quote and write back to you.
Day 01: Brunei Airport – Hotel
Higher Hotel or similar class hotel
Arrive at Brunei International Airport, meet our representative.
Transfer to the hotel for check-in.
Free time to relax at your own pace.
Day 02 : Bandar Seri Begawan Tour – Airport
– Enjoy breakfast at the hotel
– Check out from the hotel and embark on a Half-Day City and Water Village Tour, which includes the following highlights:
– Pause for photos at Sultan Palace (Istana Nurul Iman)
– Visit Jame’ Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque
– Explore the Malay Technology Museum
– Drive across the remarkable Raja Isteri Pengiran Anak Hajah Saleha Bridge, a unique cable-stayed bridge in Brunei
– Discover the Water Village with a boat ride and enjoy light refreshments, with a brief stop at Kampong Ayer Cultural & Tourism Gallery
– Explore the Royal Regalia Centre
– Visit the Eco Park for a stunning view and photo opportunity of Omar Ali Saifuddien Mosque
– Take a photo break at Istana Darussalam, the birthplace of His Majesty Sultan Hassanal Bolkiah in 1946
– Conclude the tour with a drop-off at Yayasan Shopping Complex, where you can enjoy free time at your leisure
– Transfer to the airport for your departure.
Price & Terms
What is included?
1 night hotel accommodation at your choice of hotel based on twin-sharing
Breakfast at hotel
Tours, transfers & meals as stated in the itinerary