Titiwangsa Lake Gardens: One of the Malaysia’s best parks, Great for families!
- Angie Ong |
- March 31, 2021 |
- Comments |
- 3338 Views
Titiwangsa Lake Gardens opens from 7am to 9pm everyday. It covers an area of 95 hectares with a 57 hectares of lake.
You can see perfect view of Kuala Lumpur City – Kuala Lumpur Twin Towers (KLCC) & Kuala Lumpur Tower from the park itself. For those who want to have a glimpse of the beauty of Kuala Lumpur, this will be one of the best place to visit. The entrance is FREE.
Things to do in Titiwangsa Lake Gardens:
- ✅ Jogging / Running
- ✅ Cycling – You can rent some bicycles and ride around, Bicycle : RM10 per hour. Tricycle: RM20 per hour. This park has nice jogging/cycling tracks around the parks.
- ✅ Skateboarding/Rollerblading – Skate hire is available (RM5 for 30 minutes; bring socks otherwise you have to buy a pair for RM2). There is a large open space in front of a grandstand for practicing.
- ✅ View of Kuala Lumpur City by the Titiwangsa Lake
- ✅ Water Fountains – Landmark of Titiwangsa Lake Gardens. You can spot it from far.
- ✅ Small little forest in the middle of the the lake gardens.
- ✅ Horse Riding. This is probably the cheapest place in town to ride horses. Open at weekends and public holidays only between 9am-12pm and 3pm-6pm. Trainers walk horse and rider around a paddock for RM1.50 per round for adults and just RM1 for kids. There is also a horse drawn carriage giving rides around a track for groups of up to five persons at RM2 per adult and just 50 cents for kids.
- ❎ Boating. Pedal boats are available for RM4 per boat for 30 minutes. Surf bikes, sea riders, waterfalls and sampans are also mentioned on the notice board but I didn’t see any of these.
View of Kuala Lumpur from Titiwangsa Lake.
Titiwangsa Lake Garden at night – view of Kuala Lumpur Twin Towers and Kuala Lumpur Tower.
Bicycles rental in Titiwangsa Lake Garden
Open space in Titiwangsa Lake Gardens for skating and rollerblading.
Leave a Reply